The Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Data
All personal data collected by the website is the sole property of The Patrick J. Thomas Agency. Only The Patrick J. Thomas Agency will retain and store the personal data you voluntarily surrender through the following methods:
- Contacting us via phone or email
- Filling out a form on the website
- Other forms of direct contact with you
The Patrick J. Thomas Agency will not sell or lease your information to any other person, party or organization. Only employees of The Patrick J. Thomas Agency and authorized third-party vendors will have access to your personal data. Your personal data will only be used by The Patrick J. Thomas Agency and authorized third-party vendors to respond directly to you, fulfill your requests, and deliver the services you have requested.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You reserve the right to access, change, and delete your information, and you may opt out of any future contact from The Patrick J. Thomas Agency by contacting one of our representatives. By contacting The Patrick J. Thomas Agency, you can:
- Find out what personal data The Patrick J. Thomas Agency has collected and is currently storing, if any.
- Change or delete any of your personal data The Patrick J. Thomas Agency has stored.
- Express concerns and ask questions regarding how your information will be stored, used, etc.
Security Regarding Your Data
The Patrick J. Thomas Agency takes necessary precautions to protect your personal data both online and offline.